Processing your order
All orders are processed, verified and shipped within 3 business days or sooner. Orders begin processing the same business day unless your order was place after 2PM PST. Orders placed after 2PM PST will begin processing the next business day. Orders placed on a non-business day (holidays or weekends) will begin processing on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday.
Out of stock or Backordered Items
We do our very best to keep a live running inventory. However, when mistakes occur, your items can be out of stock at the time of fulfillment. We will contact you to let you know when this happens and will do our best to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
Shipping and Transit Times
- Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days with Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date (PO & APO Boxes)
- 2-Day Shipping: 2 Business Days Guaranteed Delivery Date (does not include Saturday Delivery Option)
- 2-Day Shipping w/ Saturday Delivery (order must be completed by 2pm Thursday to be shipped on time to be delivered Saturday)
- 1-Day Shipping: 1 Business Day Guaranteed Deliver Date (Does not include Saturday Delivery)
- 1-Day Shipping w/ Saturday Delivery (order must be completed by 2pm Friday to be shipped on time to be delivered on Saturday)
- US Postal Priority Mail International: 5-14 Business Days Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date (does not include customs or other import processes)
- US Postal Express Mail International: 5-7 Business Days Guaranteed Delivery Date to most countries. (does not include customs or other import processes)
**Please note these transit times are in addition to the processing and preparation time mentioned above. Saturday and Sunday are not considered shipping/delivery days and the warehouse is not open on these days.
***Guaranteed Delivery Date means the carrier will supply a scheduled delivery date for the shipment. Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date means no delivery date will be supplied. For shipping prices add the item to your card and proceed with the checkout process.
We will ship packages to the supplied shipping address. Typos or errors in the supplied address will cause the shipment to be undeliverable. If a package is deemed undeliverable, the carrier will either hold the package, discard the package, or return the package at their sole discretion.
Kandyshop is not liable for packages on hold, discarded, or lost in transit. Kandyshop also is not liable for packages that have been stolen. If you, as the customer, have knowledge that a package may be easily taken from your front door or mailbox, please give us special instructions to have a signature confirmation.
If a package is returned to us, you may request to have it shipped again to the correct address. The standard shipping charge will apply to all requests for re-shipment.
International Shipping Outside the US
We ship our items to most countries. There may be some custom taxes and fees imposed by your country from imported items. We are not responsible for custom taxes and fees imposed by your country. Please contact your local government agency for details on these fees.
**These customs and import processes can interfere with shipment arrival times. Please be aware of these potential delays that may occur.
To proceed with an order shipped outside of the USA, add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout to view shipping rates. When prompted for shipping address, choose the corresponding country.
Shipping to Post Office Boxes and A.P.O. Destinations
UPS Ground and All Expedited Methods of Shipping DO NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. destinations. Please choose Priority Shipping if you need your items to be delivered to one of these types of locations.